Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help! I have frizz attack!?

I have a bob cut, use a defrizz shampoo, but the top of my head still frizzes!! What can I do to calm this part of my hair?



Help! I have frizz attack!?

i know this sounds cocky. but trust me it works. just get some lotion on your hand. and just rub it a bit. and smooth down ur hair.



Help! I have frizz attack!?

It is called a straighter hoeny.



Help! I have frizz attack!?

I have the same problem.



Get a relaxing cream and lightly smooth some ontop of your head and it will calm all fly-aways and frizz.



Help! I have frizz attack!?

hot oil, extra moisture shampoo and conditioner, frizzeze serum



Help! I have frizz attack!?

I also have frizzy hair at the edges over my ear, I use hand sanitizer and it helps, but it's temporary, instead I find hair straightening condidtioners like sunsilk help with frizzes more than de-frizz cremes.



Help! I have frizz attack!?

use gel to gel it down



Help! I have frizz attack!?

either



A. shave your hair off and go bald.



B. jump off a bridge and commit suicide, so you dont have to deal with it!



C. use a gel to keep it down



.........i say A. or B.........

No comments:

Post a Comment