Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where's my long lost friend?

I made a friend in Fort Hood, Texas, 1981, while he and my ex husband were stationed there. He went by the name "Thompson", but of course they all went by their last names. First name Robert, but went by Bob usually..A troop, 4/9 th calvary brdg. I believe he said he was from Mich. He went to Germany in Feb. or March of 1982, He had a really cool, fast car but I don't remember what kind, he let me drive it to Louisiana to visit family. He was tall, dark hair, brown eyes, and very sweet. If you yourself are reading this, do you remember the song "Feels So Right" by Alabama? You sang it to me as you held my baby boy and said you wished he was ours. I miss you!



Where's my long lost friend?

You could type in his name on yahoo directory.and see if that helps any.if that doesn't help try to look up his military information. the military may be able to help you find him. i hop this information helps you out.good luck



Where's my long lost friend?

use one of those college reunion e-services.



Where's my long lost friend?

i dont know where he is...sorry, hope u find him tho ...GL



Where's my long lost friend?

Google his name???

No comments:

Post a Comment