Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need a new hair cut....?

im bored with my haircut



im growing it out of a bob so thers not very much i can do with it



its brown and shoulder length



i have a side fringe but so does everyone, does anyone know how you can have a side fringe but make it a bit different to evry1 elses and any ideas for new haircut ?



I need a new hair cut....?

ask for long layers and side swept bangs, this will give your hair some more style while you are growing it out and it gives you allot more movement and style options



I need a new hair cut....?

I think layers and bangs. I have the same hair and it looks great!



I need a new hair cut....?

You should get some choppy layers. Get some red streaks through it (underneath the top layer.) Light bangs straight across. like this http://girlstalkinsmack.com/wp-content/u...



I need a new hair cut....?

I know the feeling I have the same problem my hair is really long and heavy . it really depends on how long it is and what you are looking for . I flat iron mine because it is a great style and look for me . You should really pick one which best suits your featuers and your profile or ask yourhair stylist for some help on a new style .hope this helps and thanks for anwsering my question happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment